- Report into Gender Pay 2017
- Report into Gender Pay 2018
- Report into Gender Pay 2019
- Report into Gender Pay 2020
- Report into Gender Pay 2021
- Report into Gender Pay 2022
We may change the information contained in these web pages at any time without notice and will not be held liable for errors or omissions in the information provided.
Information Collection and Use
We will not sell, share, or rent any information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We may collect and process the following data about you - Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided when requesting any service. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for the resources that you have accessed or not.
Notification of Changes
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Cookies are widely used to make websites work efficiently, provide essential functionality and provide information to website owners. The information tracked by cookies may include pages and products that you have viewed on our website, your IP address and details of the website that directed you to this website (eg google.co.uk if you found us by searching in Google).
There are 3 types of cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies - these cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies - these cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website i.e. which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality Cookies - these cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to parts of web pages that you can customise. They can also be used to provide services you have requested.
Most web browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. You can change the cookie settings within the browser options. You should be able to find instructions by looking in the 'Help' section within your browser.
Additional information on this subject is available on the About Cookies website.
Please note that if you disable cookies your experience on this website and other websites may be affected.